- Understand the human implications of change.
- Adapt behaviours to facilitate change and transformation at individual level and with others.
- Foster positive transformation within the organization.
Our Approach: Appreciative Inquiry
Based on a paradigm shift – from problem-orientation to solution creation, the Appreciative Inquiry approach unleashes the strengths and resources of a team or an organization instead of focusing on their deficits. This powerful approach to change has helped many organizations and people foster positive and sustainable change. With proven tools and methods that engage individuals and teams, the Appreciative Inquiry is the key to unlock collective intelligence for growth, innovation and mindset shift.
We offer a very interactive design to reinforce the change mindset, by accompanying participants’ progress with putting in place their new work practices. Our coaching style accompaniment allows quick implementation, bonding and sharing a common culture.
Understand the human implications of change
Facilitate change at individual level and with others
Foster positive transformation within the organization
What you take away:
1Neuroscience and psychology of change
Understand the behavior and the mental processes change leads to.
2Modern approaches to change management
Learn different approaches to change like Appreciative Inquiry.
3Processes and levels of change
Explore change processes and different levels of change.
4In depth Change Analysis
Work with stakeholders mapping and change impact analysis.
5Change among culture
Integrate cultural dimensions in personal change strategies.
6Personal Change Project
Work on own change project and situation and practice tools to build resilience.
All facts at a glance:
Individual coaching sessions in option
Customizable as in-house training with workshops for groups
(price on demand)
Digital course with dedicated trainer, micro-learning and ongoing support
Interactive activities & flexible e-learning on the Cambiana Digital Campus
Change-Readiness Assessment with personal results
Courses in English, German, Dutch, French and Italian
Change Management Training
- Ability to embrace and deal with change projects in uncertain and complex situations
- Personal strengths development to increase motivation in change
- Change management knowledge immediately applicable to solve daily work issues
- Higher engagement of leaders and teams to drive your change initiatives with positive energy
- Accelerated mindset shift and behavioural change
- Consolidated awareness and upskilling to thrive collectively in times of change